QSOFTLINE 82 satisfies the most demanding safety, insulation and functional requirements. Its thermally enhanced profile geometry makes it extremely effective as a heat barrier. Add to that the proven VEKA build quality with wall thicknesses conforming to RAL Class A, and you have all the stability and innovation you need – making SOFTLINE 82 ideal for creating large, floor-to-ceiling solutions that meet the highest structural demands.
With heating costs on the rise, house owners are increasingly looking for energy saving solutions. Modern UPVC windows based on our new SOFTLINE 82 profile system improve the energy efficiency of just any building while offering ultimate comfort. The 82 mm installation depth, multichamber thermal insulation and advanced sealing have a tremendous impact on energy consumption – and make your house a great place to live in any season. Whith wall thicknesses conforming to the highest German standard (RAL Class A), SOFTLINE 82 combines excellent thermal properties with extreme durability and safety. Its timeless design fits all architectural styles, from state-of-the-art new construction to refurbished old buildings.
- World cllas energy efficiency ideally suited forlow-energy / passive house windows
- 82mm system with multichamber profile geometry
- Wall thickness comforms to highest quality standard,RAL Class A (DIN EN 12608, Class A)
- VEKA qualityfor the bestin rigidity, functionality and service life
- Proven steel reinforcements from decades of experience-conforming to VEKA Reinforcement Guidelines
- The perfect choice for new construction and refurbishments
- Efficient heat insulation that fulfils the current and foreseeable regulators Requirements saves energy and heating costs while protecting your investment
- Thermal performance of profiles;U= 1,0 W/(m2K)
- Thermal performance of complete window after glazing e.g.
- U=0,67 W/(m2K)
- Three sealing levels shield off noise, cold, damp and draughts
- Added centre seal inside the window frame
- High-quality gaskets in black or grey
- Also available with standard rebate seals
- 25 mm pane mounting depth for improved thermal propertis
- Wide range of glazing options from 24 mm to 52 mm pane thickness Enables utmost flexibility in creating individual stationary windows and casements
- Large surface finish choice of close to 50 diffrent colours and decors ,as well as aluminium caps
- Eco-friendly thanks to our resources preserving production proces
- SOFTLINE 82 profiles are near – 100% recyclable